Discussion

2013 Audi RS5 Available For Buying Priced From $ 69,795

The new 2013 Audi RS5, which the manufacturer confirmed is priced from $ 69,795, including an eight hundred and ninety five dollars destination charge.

Timeout! Planning to positively modify the outdated design with my existing website. Musings on the pro appearance of http://peachblitz.com? Absolutely a credible SEM service whenever seeking inside the whole Ontario location. Leave an opinion. Appreciate it!

By comparability, the similarly performing BMW M3 Coupe starts at $ 60,100 while the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe is priced at $ 62,305, so the 2013 Audi RS5 is priced at a premium. Still, it does have some notable features that it's rivals lack.

The 2013 Audi RS5 come along with the Audi connect Internet connectivity feature, also as the latest MMI Navigation plus system. This latter item includes such features as hard drive navigation, a jukebox with ten GB of space, a DVD player and a voice activation system.

But what makes the 2013 Audi RS 5stand out from the rivalry is it's sophisticated all wheel drive, which features a crown gear center. Based on the Quattro setup seen in most of Audis lineup, the 2013 Audi RS 5 all wheel drive system utilizes a self locking crown gear center, which could widely vary the amount of torque provided to the front or rear wheels. Under normal driving conditions, torque is split forty percent front and sixty percent rear, but as traction changes, up to eighty percent of the torque could be sent to the rear wheels.

Power is derived a high revving 4.2-liter V-8 rated at 450 hp and 317 pound feet of torque. The engine is matched to a 7 speed dual clutch transmission and drive is channeled to all 4 wheels.

The 2013 Audi RS 5 goes to 0-60 mph in just 4.5 seconds and an electronically limited top speed of 174 miles per hour. Stopping power comes from 14.4-inch steel discs, though for ultimate performance a carbon ceramic loaded with 15-inch discs.

The 2013 Audi RS 5 as well come along with 19 inch wheels as standard, though I recommend going for the optional twenty inch set shod with beefy 275 30 tires. Another pick I recommend ticking is the sports exhaust system, which gets black tailpipe trims and active acoustic flaps.

Posted in Taxi/Limosine/Shuttle Post Date 06/03/2017

Comments

Name

Email

Website

Comment

Recent Posts